SASU SeaToYou is concerned about the rights of individuals, particularly with regard to automated processing and in a desire for transparency with its clients. To this end, it has set up a policy covering all such processing, the purposes it pursues and the means of action available to individuals so that they can fully exercise their rights.
Continued browsing of this website implies unreserved acceptance of the following provisions and conditions of use. The version currently online of these terms and conditions of use is the only one enforceable for the entire duration of use of this site and until a new version replaces it.
Article 1: Legal notice
- Individual company : SeaToYou
- Represented by : Johanna Maman
- Located at : 25 Chemin des vignes 34160 Montaud - FRANCE
- Registered with the RCS of Montpellier to the number : 84795713100026
- Mail: : firstname.lastname@example.org
SeaToYou est hébergé par Ionos dont le siège social est situé 7 PL DE LA GARE, 57200 SARREGUEMINES, immatriculée au Registre du Commerce et des Sociétés de Sarreguemines sous le numéro 431303775
Article 2: Access to the site
Access to and use of the site are reserved for strictly personal use. You agree not to use this site and the information or data contained therein for commercial, political or advertising purposes or for any form of commercial solicitation, in particular the sending of unsolicited postal or electronic mail.
Article 3: Website content
All trademarks, photographs, texts, comments, illustrations, animated or non-animated images, video sequences, sounds, as well as all computer applications that could be used on le sixte are protected by the laws in force for intellectual property.
They are the full and entire property of the publisher or its partners. Any reproduction, representation, use or adaptation, in any form, of all or part of these elements, including computer applications, without the prior written consent of the publisher, is strictly prohibited. The fact that the publisher does not take legal action as soon as it becomes aware of these unauthorised uses does not constitute acceptance of the said uses and waiver of prosecution. Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)
Article 4: Webite management
For the proper management of the site, the publisher may at any time :
- Suspendre, interrompre ou limiter à tout ou partie du site, réserver l’accès au site ou à certaines parties du site, à une catégorie déterminée d’internautes ;
- Supprimer toute informations pouvant en perturber le fonctionnement en entrant en contravention avec les nationales ou internationales ;
- Suspendre le site afin de procéder à des mises à jour
Article 5: Responsibilities
The publisher cannot be held liable in the event of failure, breakdown, difficulty or interruption of operation, preventing access to the website or to one of its functionalities. The equipment used to connect to the site is under your sole responsibility. You must take all appropriate measures to protect your equipment and your own data, in particular from virus attacks via the Internet. You are solely responsible for the sites and data that you consult.
The publisher cannot be held responsible in the event of legal proceedings against you:
- Du fait de l’usage du site ou de tout service accessible via Internet ;
- as a result of your failure to comply with these general terms and conditions
The publisher is not liable for any damage caused to you, third parties and/or your equipment as a result of your connection to or use of the site and you waive any action against him/her as a result. If the publisher is subject to amicable or legal proceedings as a result of your use of the site, the publisher may claim against you to obtain compensation for all damages, sums, sentences and costs that may result from such proceedings.
Article 6: Hypertext links
The editor authorises all users to set up hypertext links to all or part of the site. Any link must be removed at the request of the publisher. Any information accessible via a link to other sites is not published by the publisher and the publisher has no rights over the content present in the said link.
Article 7: Collection and protection of data
Your data are collected by SASU SeaToYou only with your agreement as required by the nomenclature defined by the General Data Protection Regulations.
Une donnée à caractère personnel désigne toute information concernant une personne physique identifiée ou identifiable (personne concernée) ; est réputée identifiable une personne qui peut être identifiée, directement ou indirectement, notamment par référence à un nom, un numéro d’identification ou à un ou plusieurs éléments spécifiques, propres à son identité physique, physiologique, génétique, psychique, économique, culturelle ou sociale.
The personal data collected by SeaToYou are as follows:
- Name and surname
- Professional postal data
- Information related to the position in the company
Une déléguée à la protection des données a été mandatée et, est à votre disposition, pour toute question relative à la protection de vos données personnelles par mail à l’adresse suivante : email@example.com
Article 8: Rights of access, rectification and dereferencing of your data
In application of the regulations applicable to personal data, users have the following rights:
- the right of access they can exercise their right of access, to know their personal data, by writing to the e-mail address below. In this case, before implementing this right, the Platform may request proof of the user's identity in order to verify its accuracy;
- the right of rectification if the personal data held by the Platform is inaccurate, they may request that the information be updated;
- the right to delete data Users may request the deletion of their personal data, in accordance with applicable data protection laws;
- the right to limitation of processing Users may ask the Platform to limit the processing of personal data in accordance with the assumptions set out in the GDPR;
- the right to object to the processing of the data Users may object to their data being processed in accordance with the assumptions set out in the GDPR;
- the right to portability they may request that the Platform gives them the personal data they have provided in order to pass them on to a new Platform.
You can exercise this right by contacting SeaToYou at the following address:
- by post : 25 Chemin des Vignes 34160 Montaud
- by mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions about the protection of your data, you can also contact the DPO of SeaToYou by e-mail: email@example.com .
All applications must be accompanied by a photocopy of a valid identity document signed and stating the address at which the publisher can contact the applicant again. A reply will be sent within one month of receipt of the application. This one-month deadline may be extended by two months if the complexity of the application and/or the number of applications so requires.
Moreover, and since the french law n°2016-1321 of October 7, 2016, people who wish to do so, have the possibility to organise the fate of their data after their death. For more information on the subject, you can consult the website of the CNIL.
Users can also lodge a complaint with the CNIL on the site of the CNIL.
SeaToYou recommends that you first contact us before filing a claim with the CNIL, as we are at your entire disposal to resolve your problem.
Article 9: Use of data
The personal data collected from users is used to provide the Platform's services, improve them and maintain a secure environment. The legal basis of the processing is the execution of the contract between the user and the Platform. More specifically, the uses are as follows:
- Accès et utilisation de la Plateforme par l’utilisateur ;
- Gestion du fonctionnement et optimisation de la Plateforme ;
- Mise en œuvre d’une assistance utilisateurs ;
- Vérification, identification et authentification des données transmises par l’utilisateur ;
- Personnalisation des services en affichant des publicités en fonction de l’historique de navigation de l’utilisateur, selon ses préférences ;
- Prévention et détection des fraudes, logiciels malveillants (malicious softwares ou logiciels malveillants) et gestion des incidents de sécurité ;
- Gestion des éventuels litiges avec les utilisateurs ;
- Envoi d’informations commerciales et publicitaires, en fonction des préférences de l’utilisateur ;
Article 10: Data retention policy
The Platform retains your data for as long as is necessary to provide you with its services or assistance.
Dans la mesure raisonnablement nécessaire ou requise pour satisfaire aux obligations légales ou réglementaires, régler des litiges, empêcher les fraudes et abus ou appliquer nos modalités et conditions, nous pouvons également conserver certaines de vos informations si nécessaire, même après que vous avez fermé votre compte ou que nous n’ayons plus besoin pour vous fournir nos services.
Article 11: Sharing of personal data with others stakeholders
Personal data may be shared with third party companies exclusively within the European Union in the following cases:
- Lorsque l’utilisateur publie, dans les zones de commentaires libres de la Plateforme, des informations accessibles au public ;
- Quand l’utilisateur autorise le site web d’un tiers à accéder à ses données ;
- Quand la Plateforme recourt aux services de prestataires pour fournir l’assistance utilisateurs, la publicité et les services de paiement. Ces prestataires disposent d’un accès limité aux données de l’utilisateur, dans le cadre de l’exécution de ces prestations, et ont l’obligation contractuelle de les utiliser en conformité avec les dispositions de la réglementation applicable en matière protection des données à caractère personnel ;
- Si la loi l’exige, la Plateforme peut effectuer la transmission de données pour donner suite aux réclamations présentées contre la Plateforme et se conformer aux procédures administratives et judiciaires.
Article 12: Commercial offers
You may receive commercial offers from the publisher. If you do not wish to, please click on the following link: firstname.lastname@example.org
If, when consulting the site, you access personal data, you must refrain from any collection, any unauthorised use and any act that may constitute an invasion of privacy or damage to the reputation of individuals. The publisher declines all responsibility in this respect.
The data is stored and used for a period of time in accordance with the legislation in force..
Article 13 : Cookies
Definition A "Cookie" or tracer is an electronic file placed on a device (computer, tablet, smartphone, etc.) and read, for example, when consulting a website, reading an e-mail, installing or using software or a mobile application, regardless of the type of device used.. Source CNIL
All information collected will only be used to track the volume, type and pattern of traffic using this site, to develop the design and layout and for other administrative and planning purposes and more generally to improve the service we offer you.
The following cookies are present on this site:
- Cookies Google :
- Google Analytics to measure the site's audience;
- Google tag Google tags: facilitating the implementation of tags on pages and allowing the management of Google tags;
- Google Adsense Google's advertising agency using websites or YouTube videos as support;
- Google Dynamic Remarketing : allowing you to propose dynamic advertising based on previous searches;
- Google Adwords Conversion : monitoring tool for adwords advertising campaigns ;
- DoubleClick : Google's advertising cookie to broadcast banners.
- Cookies Facebook :
- Facebook connect Facebook: allowing you to identify yourself using your facebook account;
- Facebook social plugins Facebook: allowing you to like, share, comment on content with a Facebook account;
- Facebook Custom Audience Facebook: allowing to interact with the Facebook audience.
The lifetime of these cookies is thirteen months. For more information on the use, management and deletion of "cookies", for any type of browser, please consult the following link: CNIL cookies.
Article 14: Photographs and representations of products/services
The photographs of products/services, accompanying their description, are not contractual and do not commit the publisher.
Article 15: Applicable Law
The present conditions of use of the site are governed by French law and subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of the publisher's registered office, subject to a specific allocation of jurisdiction arising from a particular law or regulation.
Article 16: Contact us
For any question, information on the services presented on the site, or concerning the site itself, you can let fill in the following form: